Whittington, Jones & Rudert, CPAs, LLC specializes in the areas of Tax Planning and Advisory, Accounting Services, Small Business Advisory, Audit and Assurance, Business Valuation/Litigation Support and Tax Compliance.
The staff of WJR is dedicated to providing the best and most up-to-date service to our clients. Because of this need to stay on top of the latest laws, rules and regulations, we regularly attend continuing professional education classes and actively participate in accounting associations and groups. These include the Georgia Society of CPAs (GSCPA) state and Rome chapters, American Institute of CPAs (AICPA), the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) and the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA).
WJR was founded in 1967 under the leadership of Ben Whittington. Over the next 35 years, Mr. Whittington successfully grew the firm through strategic mergers and a commitment to helping the staff develop professionally. While the name has changed slightly over the years, WJR’s commitment to providing excellent client service has remained the same. The firm currently has seven partners and eight professional staff members specializing in medical, real estate, construction, family owned businesses and estate and trust services.
WJR is dedicated to living out the mission and vision of our firm. To help us serve our clients we have developed a culture based on the following core values:
- Quality – Work, Knowledge, Service
- People – Excellent people working with excellent clients
- Family – Work-life balance with the idea that family is the focus of our firm
- Community – Support local and professional communities in the best way possible
- Integrity – We have the highest integrity in everything we do
- Accountability – We expect all partners and team members to be accountable to each other and the firm in achieving the vision of WJR
Our goal is to provide quality service to our clients by maintaining the highest standards that are demanded by our profession, and by building a team of people who will develop and maintain that quality with a service oriented attitude while acknowledging a responsibility to our community and profession through volunteer service.